SENSE Restaurants announce with joy and absolute sense of responsibility the opening of our rooftop restaurant in Athens (AthensWas hotel) as well as SEA SENSE restaurant in Anemi Hotel, Folegandros.
COVID-19 new priorities changed everyone’s life, creating new approaches to the tourism and the restaurant market.
We take seriously our responsibility to ensure that our guests enjoy a safe, clean and comfortable dining experience so we have implemented all the necessary precautionary measures according to all the safety and hygiene measures by the government and the Ministry of Health. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and our employees is of paramount importance to us.
Health Protocol Applications
– Regular & continuous staff training according to all definitions of World Health Organization
– Using a mask
– Washing hands
– Keeping distances in all common areas
– Individual protection measures in all sections of AthensWas Hotel and SENSE Restaurant
Moreover, we hold meetings with our employees to review any relevant situation on a daily basis.
Common Areas Cleaning
– Updated Warning with personal hygiene instructions
– Use plexiglass in the Front Office Desk
– Observance of personal protection measures
– UVC Sterilization
– Disinfection of common points of contact (elevator / buttons / knobs, etc.) at regular intervals
Cleaning of Food & Beverage Outlets
– SENSE Restaurants have always operated according to HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) standards
– Our team as well as all external collaborators who come in contact with the raw materials have been equipped with masks and face protective shields
– The placement of the tables of all our restaurants has been adapted following strictly the Greek legislation and all hygiene protocols
– Tables and chairs are disinfected with a special antibacterial & antimicrobial cleanser before serving new guests, so that they can enjoy a pleasant and safe food experience in our restaurants
We have created QR codes for the digital download of the menus to facilitate intact order
• Providing medical masks and gloves for our guests upon request
• We have stopped shaking hands and adopted social distances, but our mood and our appetite to experience Greek hospitality remains unchanged!
• We would like to thank you all in advance for your personal responsibility and efforts to maintain hygiene in SENSE Restaurant, all together protecting ourselves to ensure our return to normalcy.
Following the measures set by the World Health Organization and the Greek Government, it is the personal responsibility of all of us to keep a distance greater of 1.5 meters from other people / visitors. At the same time, always thinking about our personal hygiene, we avoid touching our face.
Our lives have dramatically changed and we have to walk-through our everyday routine adapting to a new etiquette in order to protect and ourselves. But this does not mean we cannot enjoy all the things that make us happy and fulfilled, even the smallest ones! Like experiencing SENSE Restaurant’s unbeatable gastronomy. It is actually now more than ever that we should cherish every moment! We all deserve it!
On behalf of the management and the SENSE Restaurant Team, we wish you a safe and pleasurable dining experience!